CrossFit Wings Workout of the Day 18 May 2020
Complete 5 Rnds for Time:
Run 500m/ 100x Double Under
15x Pull Up/ 7x Strict Pull Up
30x Push Up
Scale to 3 or 4 rounds
5 Rnds will total up to:
75x Pull Up
150x Push Up
- “Murph”-prep workout as we have 1 week before “Memorial Day” (in the USA), the day CrossFitters traditionally do Murph. Now that we are allowed to run outside, you can do this workout with the running (between 6h00 and 9h00 of course). If you can’t train during those hours, replace the run with Double Under/Single Under.
- If you can’t do Kipping/Butterfly Pull Ups at home, replace with Strict Pull Up (less reps) or Inverted Pull Up/ KB Swing (same reps).
- Push Up can be scaled to incline Push Up against a table/couch.
- Make sure your Air Squat is through a full Range-of-Motion: Through 90° at the bottom and full lock out at the top.
- Todays WOD can be scaled to 3 or 4 rounds, instead of the 5.
“Murph” is traditionally done on
Memorial Day, which this year
falls on Monday 25 May (1 week