CrossFit is effective, fun and for everyone!
We are proud to be affiliated to CrossFit International.
FIT. STRONG. HEALTHY.
Home to the national teen champs
Our aim is to have South Africa’s top teen athletes
in each age category compete at our event.
Contact us for more information.
CrossFit Wings is the first CrossFit box in our area of the Garden Route, and we are proud to bring this exhilarating sport and conditioning program to our beautiful area.
CrossFit Wings TARGETS ALL 10 COMPONENTS OF FITNESS
Cardiovascular Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, Accuracy
CROSSFIT WINGS TEEN CHAMPS 2020
CrossFit Wings Teen Champs 2020
The annual CrossFit Wings Teen Champs will take place on 3 + 4 April 2020.
This event is not to be missed!
We boast the expertise of highly qualified coaches and offer a variety of services.
Safe & Effective training
- Scientific Programming
- Coaching & Supervised Training Sessions
- Workouts scaled to individual abilities / goals.
CrossFit as a sport & Conditioning for other sports.
- Conditioning of competitive CrossFit athletes.
- Supplementary training for professional sports people from jockeys, tennis players, golf players and rugby teams.
Building the CrossFit Community & other Team building events
- Regular in-house events for our members.
- The official host of the “Business Team Building Challenge” and other events for non-members.
- Our Biokineticist, Jan Fourie is highly skilled in orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- One-on-one sessions available for specific needs:
- Post operative
- Sports injuries
- Correction of mechanics
A CrossFit class is an experience that will have you working harder and pushing the limits further than you ever will when training alone. It is very important for us is to teach correct movement mechanics first.
Introduction classes are done with all newcomers to CrossFit to teach the fundamental movements.
Routine is the enemy. Workouts are always different and bring about new challenges. CrossFit is “to prepare for the unknown”.
Loves the people at the box and has a ‘vasbyt’ attitude.
The brain behind CrossFit Wings workouts and the driving force of the box.
Jan Fourie Head Coach (Biokineticist)
Passionate about CrossFit and a walking CrossFit Encyclopedia!